If I ask “how much would it cost to develop your dream house?” Before giving an estimation regarding the budget, many things will be considered like how many rooms you want, what is the square footage, how many stories, location, guarantees, who would be building it, what is their experience and other tons of things are required to be considered.
In the same way the cost to develop Magento eCommerce Store depends on a number of factors.
In this section there are many important things to be considered like:
- Are you determined to proceed for an online business and do you have a business plan?
- If you are one large organization how would the eCommerce Site benefit your online strategy?
- Do you have team that can manage and take care of you site
- Are you looking for some serious income or just want do something on the side on the relaxation days?
- Are you experienced enough to run the store yourself or you can afford to hire an expert to support you?
- Lastly you must be ready to invest seriously and understand the fact that as the software is free the services offered to you will fit into your specific requirements and may come at a premium cost.
Where does my money go when the software is freely available?
- Planning and Specification
- Design and Development
- Additional Functionality
- Customization and Upgrades
- Security, Maintenance and Enhancements
If you are a store owner that has tens of thousands of products, then there is a serious need of experienced resources and a good scaling strategy.
Magento has a number of features that make sure you have good reasons to use them. Sometimes you are a small business that offers the right products and the growth happens quickly. It becomes easy to redevelop your store in Magento if you haven’t begun with it. If your business plan does not bear ample of fruits, the cost can be reduced considerably.
Interfacing with other systems
Magento offers powerful third party integration such as accounting software, CRM, warehouse management system and other ERP systems. If you do not have an existing Magento connector and are planning to interface with a third party system, custom magento development will require a qualified and professional Magento developer which adds to the cost.
There is no easy number to define the development cost and it varies greatly depending on your business needs and to make things simple, the above factors will give the accurate result.
With respect to all kinds of businesses whether big or small, a well structured Plans and Price section would help you perfectly match your business plan and budget. Each plan gives the advantage of FREE Support and Maintenance services for 90 days.